9/22 LOC

We went to a camp called Leelanau Outdoor Center, or LOC. There we played games, slept there, and had fun. My favorite thing was when we played a game where we attacked a fortress that the counselors were defending. My group finished the first part of that before everyone else, and we got a reward for that. We had challenges we did that were really fun. The first one was we were trying to throw sticks in a cup. We got an oreo from it, and it was tasty. The second challenge was swinging on a rope from one area to the other, then back. Our team did well on that. The last challenge was sawing a log. I had fun, and I’m gonna miss it next year.

I’ve been going to this for about 4 years now, so I don’t have much of anything else to learn, but I still had fun. It was satisfying being the first to finish the first part of the game. I think I participated well, because I helped everyone else with the swinging. If I could do it again, I’d try doing it faster. I now wonder if I could do it faster, though. Could I have done better? Also, how could I have slept better?

One thought on “9/22 LOC

1. Everyone seemed to have liked the fortress game. What I was most proud of was when you conquered your fear when doing the high rope challenge. I will never forget it!