11/12 Tundra

This week in science we were assigned a biome to make a website on. The biome I got was the tundra, or the artic. The tundra is actually very interesting because it has a lot of cute organisms. I will put it up in my blogs next week I think. If not, the next week. After the website I will need to make a diorama. I have a couple pages for my website done. I think I need a couple more pages done and then I’m finished. It sounds like not that much but it actually will be maybe 4 or 5 paragraphs.

I really like doing this project, it’s really fun to do. I learned that sometimes we will get to make our own things and that will be very fun. I was surprised by how quickly I got the pages I did, done. I will use this in my life by doing a lot more of these types of things. It is very satisfying to be creating a website that can be seen by everyone. I think I participated in this very well by doing everything I have done so far. I think if I could do this again differently, I would do a different biome. 3 questions I now wonder are, how many other schools have done this before, how well have other people done this before, and did a lot of other people find it fun like I did?