12/10 Gro-Beasts!

This week in science we started working on things called Gro-Beasts. What we are doing is we are taking them each day and measuring them, weighing them, and other things like that. After we do those things, we write down the data on a sheet of paper, and the next day we do the same thing. Every day we put them in water to see how the grow (Gro-Beasts grow when they are in water). On the first day we just get the data for how big they are before they are put in water. The Gro-Beasts are shaped liked dinosaurs ( just for fun). The available dinosaurs I believe are, T-rex, dimetrodon, and brachiosaurus.

In this project so far, I have learned that dinosaurs are always awesome. I was surprised by how little choices there were. I can use this learning for working towards my dream job (Paleontology). It is satisfying to grow little tiny dinosaurs. I think I am participating very well. If I could do it differently, I would choose a different dinosaur. My questions, how big would other dinosaurs be (velociraptor, Mosasaurus, etc.)? Why are there only three dinosaurs? What if the same dinosaurs were bigger? Anyway, these are kind of random questions, but, that’s my blog! See you next week.