12/17 Wild America

This week we started watching a movie called Wild America, which is a movie about 3 siblings who pull pranks on each other, and film them to show their friends. In the movie, Marshall, the youngest sibling is constantly pranked by his brothers, Marty, and Mark. Marshall gets back at his brothers by pranking them back. These pranks are things such as, cleaning the toilet with their toothbrushes, and filling their canteens with water they were urinating in. Mark and Marty’s dream is to go around America, filming the endangered species of the world, before they are extinct. They have a chance to fulfill this dream by finding a high quality camera in the place they get their film developed. Their mother, Agnes, thinks she should lend them the money she was saving up for a trip to Hawaii. Their father, Marty senior, thinks she should not (watch the movie to find everything else out).

I learned from this movie that the stereotype of an older brother is awful. I was surprised by how funny the movie is. It is satisfying to watch this movie because it is hilarious. I would love to watch this movie just by myself. My questions, I wonder how the stereotype for older brothers got to be so horrible? Is there a sequel to this movie? Also, how good did other people find this movie? Anyway, that is my blog for this week, I will see you people after winter break!