1/7/18 Mass Game

This week in science we played a game where we would go around trying to guess the weight of various items from the classroom. I sort of remember what items I did, but I do remember the weights we were guessing (sort of). We started with 1 ounce, and then we slowly advanced to 200 ounces. I don’t remember who won the games either (don’t judge me it was the only day of the week). But it was really fun to play anyway. I think I guessed a paperclip was 1 ounce, a pencil I guessed was 5 ounces, I don’t remember what I guessed for 10 ounces, or 200 ounces. But, again, as I said before, I had a lot of fun doing this, and I’d love doing it again.

I learned the weight for a couple things. I was actually surprised by how much a couple of things weighed. I think I can use this i my everyday life , if I do it a lot, I can eventually guess the weight of things just by holding them (maybe). It was satisfying just to play a game like that. I think I participated pretty well. If I could do it again, I would guess a couple different things. 3 questions I now wonder are, how much does a stapler weigh? How much do I weigh in ounces? Also, who invented ounces?