2/18 Stop-Motion Animation!

This week in school we started making a stop-motion animation. Andre, David, and I started working on an animation where it is really hot outside (we have decided it takes place in Arizona), and two glasses of water are talking. One is trying to convince the other not to go outside, but it just goes outside anyway. Where the glass of water is going is very far away, and he has to walk. But, because it is hot, the glass of water’s water starts to evaporate! By the time it gets home with what it needed, it is almost completely empty. Anyway, when it get’s home, the glass of water says “I told you not to go outside. But you didn’t listen, now you’re nearly empty!”and that is how the story ends.

I was actually surprised by how weird the animation is ending up. It was satisfying to see how fun it was. I think I participated pretty well. If I could do this again, I think I would choose a different story. I now wonder, how long does it take professional stop-motion animators to do this? How long does it take to make the characters? Also, How many stop-motion animators use clay? I know that blog was a little different than usual, but, it worked! That was my blog, and thank you for reading it!

One thought on “2/18 Stop-Motion Animation!

1. I liked your story and think it is a fun start. I wish the technology would be easier to figure out. I hope to learn more at my tech conference! Remember to add a picture – I can help you if you need me to.